[meteorite-list] Illinois fall and Art's Birthday

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

on 3/28/03 11:01 AM, Bernd Pauli HD at bernd.pauli_at_lehrer.uni-karlsruhe.de
wrote:
> There are about 500+ list members:
> IF some or most of these 500+ list members sent - say US$1.00
> to Mike Farmer (provided he would be willing to collect the
> money) via PayPal, Mike or someone else could acquire a sizeable
> Forest Park individual as a birthday present for our esteemed
> AdMin. Just an idea! What do you all think?
> Best regards,
> Bernd
Terrific Idea, Bernd,
        Count me in for a few bucks. (some will slack on this).
        Let's all do it. I am sure Mike will get him a great specimen in the
size range for whatever the total amount comes to.
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY ART! & THANKS FROM ALL OF US
        Best wishes, Michael

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
    Bertrand Russell
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: