[meteorite-list] Attention Meteorite Hunters... Now read this!

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

on 3/28/03 6:09 AM, Mark Fox at unclefireballmtf_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> In
> addition to gathering specimens from this massive
> fall, gathering information from witnesses who have
> handled the rocks shortly after falling may be just
> as important. This fall could help give new insight
> into the Hot & Cold Meteorite Controversy! An
> overwhelming number of documented, short interviews
> are all we need to possibly draw some strong
> conclusions. This is our chance!
Hi Mark & all,
        I was under the distinct impression this was settled
decades ago by Nininger. The vast majority are cold, a
few are luke warm and on rare occasion, one is close
to hot.
        Am I the only one under this impression?
        Michael

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
    Bertrand Russell
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: