[meteorite-list] Is any Forest City meteorite available for sale yet?

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:52 2004

--part1_62.2eb341fe.2bb648d9_boundary

Good evening Folks,

With all the hoopla (and rightly so) about this newest fall, I haven't seen
any of the specimen for sale on the List. It seems to me that the first few
grams would do very well. Lots of folks are waiting. Who will be the first
to offer the specimen?

Best Regards,

Paul

--part1_62.2eb341fe.2bb648d9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#80ffff"><FONT COLOR=
=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Good ev=
ening Folks,<BR>
<BR>
With all the hoopla (and rightly so) about this newest fall, I haven't seen=20=
any of the specimen for sale on the List.&nbsp; It seems to me that the firs=
t few grams would do very well.&nbsp; Lots of folks are waiting.&nbsp; Who w=
ill be the first to offer the specimen?<BR>
<BR>
Best Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Paul</FONT></HTML>