[meteorite-list] Is any Forest City meteorite available for sale yet?

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:53 2004

Greetings Paul and List,

Well I think I'll test the waters. First a quick correction. The new
fall in Illinois is "Park Forest". I have a 22.7 gram fragment to
offer. Small patch of fresh crust 10% or so. Picked up less than 10
Hours after it fell. Off list please. Best offer by Midnight CST on
3/29/03 will have it shipped priority to their door. (CONUS only on
the priority shipping). Actual shipping to anywhere else.

Go at it,
Steve

--- LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com wrote:
> Good evening Folks,
>
> With all the hoopla (and rightly so) about this newest fall, I
> haven't seen
> any of the specimen for sale on the List. It seems to me that the
> first few
> grams would do very well. Lots of folks are waiting. Who will be
> the first
> to offer the specimen?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Paul