[meteorite-list] Park Forest fall

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:53 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00AF_01C2F582.2A3EFD80

I am also saddened, the people here mostly still have their stones, they =
think they hit the lotto and made millions. I have offered $5000 for =
several stones today in the 1 kilo range and been laughed at and nearly =
booted out. They think that is an insult and freaked out. This is what I =
am saying, there is no sense of reality now, they all think they are =
millionaires. I expect there will be a few hundred grams for sale by us =
dealers, not much more. I mean, who can buy it here and make any money? =
I hope some change their minds so that we can provide for those who did =
not make it here.
I love meteorites, and love the chase, and this one could be so cool but =
it is already too stressful. Ask Steve Witt. The man filed a complaint =
saying Steve ripped him off by not paying him the $500 an ounce ! The =
police chief told Steve to get out or be arrested. I mean really, what =
kind of crap is that?=20
By the way, I don't suggest going to the police station or calling them =
regarding the meteorites, you will not get a warm reception.=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_00AF_01C2F582.2A3EFD80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am also saddened, the people here =
mostly still=20
have their stones, they think they hit the lotto and made millions. I =
have=20
offered $5000 for several stones today in the 1 kilo range and been =
laughed at=20
and nearly booted out. They think that is an insult and freaked out. =
This is=20
what I am saying, there is no sense of reality now, they all think they =
are=20
millionaires. I expect there will be a few hundred grams for sale by us =
dealers,=20
not much more. I mean, who can buy it here and make any money? I hope =
some=20
change their minds so that we can provide for those who did not make it=20
here.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I love meteorites, and love the chase, =
and this one=20
could be so cool but it is already too stressful. Ask Steve Witt. The =
man filed=20
a complaint saying Steve ripped him off by not paying him the $500 an =
ounce !=20
The police chief told Steve to get out or be arrested. I mean really, =
what kind=20
of crap is that? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>By the way, I don't suggest going to =
the police=20
station or calling them regarding the meteorites, you will not get a =
warm=20
reception. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00AF_01C2F582.2A3EFD80--