[meteorite-list] The true worth of Park Forrest vs Thuathe

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:53 2004

--0-2145526091-1048967721=:60236

 Somehow, I'm very glad that a few of my bucks for my small Thuathe went to a very lucky kid in Lesthos that will provide him with a meaning windfall, than bribe some Chicago SOB out of his treasure. Not so say I can't understand one wanting to keep anything special like this I found personally even if not a meteorite collector before this fell out of the sky. I wouldn't part with it cheaply if I didn't need the cash. I expect to see more new meteorite collectors showing up on ebay due to the hightened interest than individual meteorites. Alot will probably stay in private hands. Where did all that missing Chassigny go picked up by those French everyman that day, lost in time.

 Wasn't one large Thuathe worth a year's income in this agarian community. Alot of money and happiness for a silly rock out of the blue. Next to the greed and hostility by some here in the USA, I wish more stones would fall in the laps of wonderful people like these. But I'd love to see one fall in my neighborhood just the same. Steve Arnold, you lucky dog...

Howard Wu

Yahoo! Mail - For a better Internet experience

--0-2145526091-1048967721=:60236

<P>&nbsp;Somehow, I'm very glad that a&nbsp;few of my bucks for my small Thuathe went to&nbsp;a&nbsp;very lucky kid in Lesthos&nbsp; that will provide him with&nbsp;a meaning windfall,&nbsp;than bribe some Chicago SOB out of his treasure.&nbsp;Not so say I can't understand one wanting to keep anything special&nbsp;like this&nbsp;I found personally&nbsp;even if&nbsp;not a meteorite collector before this fell out of the sky. I&nbsp;wouldn't part with it cheaply if I didn't need the cash. I expect to see more new meteorite collectors showing up on ebay due to the hightened interest than&nbsp;individual meteorites. &nbsp;Alot will probably stay in private hands.&nbsp;Where did all that missing Chassigny go picked up&nbsp;by those French everyman that day, lost in time.</P>
<P>&nbsp;Wasn't one large Thuathe worth a year's income in this&nbsp;agarian community. Alot of money and happiness&nbsp;for a silly&nbsp;rock out of the blue.&nbsp;Next to the&nbsp;greed and hostility&nbsp;by some here&nbsp;in the USA,&nbsp;&nbsp;I wish more stones would fall in the laps of wonderful people like these. But I'd love to see one fall in my neighborhood just the same. Steve Arnold, you lucky dog...</P>
--0-2145526091-1048967721=:60236--