[meteorite-list] Fwd: Chigago madness

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:53 2004

--part1_1d3.646bf85.2bb755f5_boundary

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com
Full-name: Fredmeteorhall
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:01:15 EST
Subject: Re: Chigago madness
To: freewu2000_at_yahoo.com

--part2_1d3.646bf85.2bb7558b_boundary

  Howard, you are a wise man (or a wise guy?) Or both! Great idea, selling
NWA to the local folks. However, I can see a local buying NWA and then taking
it to the Field Museum to sell it for a higher price. It would be fun to see
the face of the confused scientist at the museum.
High Regards, Fred Hall, in Colorado

--part2_1d3.646bf85.2bb7558b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp; Howard, you are a wise man (or a wise guy?) Or=20=
both! Great idea, selling NWA to the local folks. However, I can see a local=
 buying NWA and then taking it to the Field Museum to sell it for a higher p=
rice. It would be fun to see the face of the confused scientist at the museu=
m.<BR>
High Regards, Fred Hall, in Colorado</FONT></HTML>