[meteorite-list] Park Forest, most expensive fall in US History

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:54 2004

Thank you, it is now almost the best piece in my collection.
I only dreamed of owning a house smasher until today, none have been
available at all, at least in complete pieces, now I own a
house/printer/computer game smasher all in one.
I am so thankful for that piece, if not very broke now.
Since I have that one, i will need to sell all of what I have in the other
fragments. The rest are all from the house on Winslow st, and will include
pieces of the siding smashed off by the meteorite.
I will take orders first come first served, I need to know how much you want
to spend, then when I get home ill cut the pieces up and see where I am. Not
that much only 400 grams those 3 pieces, so they wont last long.
Mike Farmer