[meteorite-list] LETS GO SELLING MICRO'S

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:23:54 2004

I have photos of BOTH Steve Arnolds crawling around on there hands and knees
in the middle of Winslow St. It was cold and light snow here all day, and it
was a blast to hang out with the Steves, Steve Witt, Gary Curtis, and Bob
Evans. This regardless of price problems, is what I love about meteorite
hunting, and the fall chases.
Mike Farmer