[meteorite-list] Confessions of a Lunatic

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:34 2004

  Greetings. I agree with Bernd. I was lucky enough to
read this article before it was published and thought
also that it was a great read and really held my
attention. If you can`t feel that Norbert is REALLY a
Lunatic from reading his article, I guess your brain
is just like one of those many rusting Nantans out
there! Good job and hopefully will be reading more
articles from him!
                                        Dave