[meteorite-list] AD: New PV partial slices coming soon

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

Hello List,

   I've just read the various posts to the list asking
about PV availability. I'm very happy to announce that
I have just received some newly cut partial slices
from one of the finest meteorite cutters in the world.
He has the ability to cut slices incredibly thin. The
ones he prepared for me are around 2mm thick!
Obviously, this gives the greatest possible amount of
surface area for any given weight.

   I am in the process of getting pictures made to add
to my website at:
http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com

   I hope to have these pictures ready to go any day
now. If you ever thought about getting a slice of PV
but never got around to it, I believe this will be a
great opportunity to add this unique meteorite to your
collection. Or if you do already have some, a great
opportunity to ADD to your PV collection! ( You can
never have TOO much of PV! ;-)

   The partial slices I have will for the most part,
range between 30-50grams and most are around 100mm x
70mm x 2mm in size.

   There are a few list members who have contacted me
over the last couple of weeks asking if I was going to
have any PV for sale other than the large complete
slices on my site. I will contact them first ( as I
previously promised to do since they contacted me
first), but I will make another post to the list when
the site is updated, for those who are interested.

   Sincerely,

   Robert Woolard