[meteorite-list] Boggy Creek Meteorite

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:36 2004

Penalized??? uahauhauahauha.....poor idiot Mr.BCC, is
many if the person have acquire a piece here in Italy
not it does denunciation for fraud to the italian
police, even if their it advised to do it. Now I go,
Mercury start to pass over the Sun at few minutes.
Regards

Matteo

> It's now $75000 a gram for the dust. Must be
> inflation or something. He
> has posted a notice on the site saying that people
> who got samples must
> return them by June or be penalized!

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/