[meteorite-list] Thuathe sale - The Best Ever

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

Adam Adam, Adam, I do not wish to be the next Robert Haag, so please, unless
you find where I have said that, why don't you not say it again.
Put people's life at risk? well, give me a break. YOU NEVER have been within
5000 miles of Lesotho, so please do not even try to pretend here that you
know what went one there. The people were cheated. The main mass was
purchased for the whopping sum of $40.00 for the 2.3 kilo stone. It was
later sold to Ronnie McKenzie for $5000.00 by the one who paid $40.00 for
it. So if this is not cheating the people there, I don't know what is. So I
didnt make it look like they were cheated, I proved it to them and paid them
well, that is why I returned and was most welcome there, well, at least by
the locals, not the dealers there.
      As for Bensour, I was told by Mohammed, I just didn't listen to him
unfortuantely as it was during the gem show. You didnt tell me crap, I went
right to Morocco for Bensour, AD YOU BEEN THERE? HAD GREG BEEN THERE FOR
Bensour, Or did I beat you there? Answer please.

Adam, I suggest you read your emails, they are very thinly veiled to say the
least. As far as attacking Dean Bessey, well, history speacks for itself. I
did not attack Matteo, I called him on his own words, DID HE OR DID HE NOT
say that $7 a gram was too much for Park Forest, and IS HE OR IS HE NOT
selling the same now for over $40 gram? If this is not a load of crap, then
I need to study what crap is.
Adam, leave me out of your emails, and ill do the same, keep trying to slam
me, and ill do the same, GET IT?