[meteorite-list] Thuathe sale - The Best Ever

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

Hello Adam

he buy all for free......he have pay $0.5 for gram but
re-sale at $8/gr.......if I buy a meteorite for $0.5 I
re-sale max for $2/gr. not over.....
Regards

Matteo

--- Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_attbi.com> wrote:
> Hello Mike and List Members,
>
> I did not mention anybody's name in my posting. I
> did mention that we
> purchased from a buyer in the field. As far as real
> meteorite hunters go
> who told you about Thuathe and Bensour in the first
> place? Where did you
> get the coordinates? Did you realize you put other
> peoples life in danger
> by paying too high a price in Thuathe. You turned a
> nice village into
> something off limits for people who paid 30% of what
> you paid making it
> looked like everybody else cheated them. If you
> really went into the
> disputed zone one month after the fall to get
> Bensour (provisional working
> name provided by us) why haven't you reported the
> coordinates? Mike, unlike
> you tell everybody you are not the next Robert Haag,
> not even close. Robert
> found his own leads and pursued them like a true
> pioneer taking all the real
> risks.
>
> Why is that you have the urge to attack everybody?
> First it was your
> partner Capser. Yes, that is right you partnered
> with Casper at the Tucson
> show. Is this where you learned this behavior?
> Then you attacked Dean
> Bessey on a regular basis, then Mateo and now me.
> Mike these unprovoked
> attacks do more harm than good. Why don't you put
> all of your negative
> energy into writing articles promoting meteoritics
> instead of blasting
> everybody around you. This will be one of last
> times you engage me in this
> worthless dialog. Everybody will know soon enough
> what you are really about
> so I really have nothing more to say right now.
>
> Sorry for the waste of bandwidth,
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Adam

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com