[meteorite-list] *AD* Langs Meteorites Big Spring Sale!

From: Iris Lang <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

Dear List Members,

R.A. Langheinrich Meteorites is holding a special one time only spring sale,
with many items reduced by as much as 50%!

New reduced prices on many great meteorites have been posted on our website.
Sale items include: Boxhole, nice Canyon Diablos with desert patina from an
old collection, DAG 305 (LL5), DAG 313 (L/LL3), DAG 315 (H3-5), DAG 476
(SNC), DAG 670 (ASHE), Dhofar 125 (Primitive acapulcoite), Gao-Guenie,
Hamada al Hamra 237 (Bencubbinite), Kainsaz, Maralinga, Monroe, Monze, NWA
1182 (AHOW), NWA 1222 (EL5), Parnallee, Sayh al Uhaymir 005 (SNC), Stannern,
Toluca, Tuxtuac, Vaca Muerta, and Zagami.

This is a great opportunity to pick up a bargain or two. The duration of the
sale is limited. First come, first served.

Please visit our online meteorite catalog here:

http://www.nyrockman.com/catalog.htm

Sincerely,

Iris Lang
www.nyrockman.com