[meteorite-list] *AD* AMS List update

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:39 2004

Hello all,

I have just updated my American Meteorite Survey sale
list.

http://www.geocities.com/american_meteorite_survey

I am considering selling off most of the remaining
pieces in my collection to fund a historic home that
just about killed me. I have some historic
meteorites, and some nice achondrites, will post an AD
if I add anything over the next few weeks.

As for the historic home that I moved 300 ft to save
it; I have worked very hard on this, the home of Dr.
Clyde Tombaugh, the discoverer of Pluto. But had I
known before hand that moving it and setting it on a
new foundation would cause a loss of my health, I
would not have done it. (Anyone going under a
historic home without a face mask, or thick stocking
hat risks getting a very bad, near fatal brain
infection-- and or a rare form of encephalitis, as I
did)

It has been a very involved and difficult project over
the last year, but it is almost done. I will post a
link to photos of the home in the near future.

Steve Schoner