[meteorite-list] close

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:40 2004

--part1_17a.1ac8ba29.2bf45847_boundary

Hello Robert and List,
Unfortunately I do not remember the name or date, but I do remember the
event. It did fly between the Earth and Moon, within 75,000 miles of Earth,
and was not seen until 4 days after it passed. It was supposedly considered
an extincter, had it hit us we would not be conversing on the list right now.
I know this doesn't answer your question, but perhaps it will jog the memory
of others with more specific information.
Regards,
Larry

--part1_17a.1ac8ba29.2bf45847_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello Robert and List,<BR>
Unfortunately I do not remember the name or date, but I do remember the even=
t. It did fly between the Earth and Moon, within 75,000 miles of Earth, and=20=
was not seen until 4 days after it passed. It was supposedly considered an e=
xtincter, had it hit us we would not be conversing on the list right now.<BR=

I know this doesn't answer your question, but perhaps it will jog the memory=
 of others with more specific information.<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17a.1ac8ba29.2bf45847_boundary--