[meteorite-list] Plugs for List Members Products

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:41 2004

Hello Everyone,

I have to give the nod to some list
members products. I made a comment
a few weeks ago on the nice display stands
I was delighted to receive from
Mike Gallant:
http://www.migacorp.com/meteorite_display.htm

Today, the postman delivered more meteorite labels
from Roman Jirasek. Of course, Roman has been
making these for years but I don't think I have ever
publically acknowledged how nice they are and how
nice they add to the appearance of my collection. He
even has a generic NWA label and one for my
Indochinite (tektite) collection.
http://www.meteoritelabels.com/

I have some Sikhote-Alins on Mike's stands with
Roman's labels and the combination really looks "museum
quality."

Also, today brought my Asteroid and Meteorite poster
by Sarah Kennedy-Coleman/Jansan Scientifics. If you have not seen
this poster you really have to take a look:
http://www.sciencemall-usa.com/asandme.html

As with the Meteorite Impact poster which I purchased
last year, this is a beautifully done and well-made poster.
It would look great on the wall of a meteorite study or
middle/high school level science classroom.

(I receive no compensation from the above
individuals - I just like their products)

Best wishes,

-Walter