[meteorite-list] Plugs for List Members Products

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:41 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C31EB1.64CBAC20

Walter wrote:

"Today, the postman delivered more meteorite labels
from Roman Jirasek. Of course, Roman has been
making these for years but I don't think I have ever
publically acknowledged how nice they are and how
nice they add to the appearance of my collection. He =20
even has a generic NWA label and one for my
Indochinite (tektite) collection.
http://www.meteoritelabels.com/ "

I have to agree with you there Walter. Roman has some of the nicest litt=
le labels around. I use them in my collection and in a display I have in=
 a museum downtown (Museum of World Treasures), where I have a case of me=
teorites displayed around a couple large dinosaur skeletons. I think it =
would be fair to say that the average person is just as entertained by th=
e labels as the meteorites (as strange as that may sound). =20

Mark Bostick
www.MeteoriteArticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C31EB1.64CBAC20

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
DIV>Walter wrote:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>"Today, the postman delive=
red more meteorite labels<BR>from Roman Jirasek.&nbsp; Of course, Roman h=
as been<BR>making these for years but I don't think I have ever<BR>public=
ally acknowledged how nice they are and how<BR>nice they add to the appea=
rance of my collection.&nbsp; He <BR>even has a generic NWA label and one=
 for my<BR>Indochinite (tektite) collection.<BR><A href=3D"http://www.met=
eoritelabels.com/">http://www.meteoritelabels.com/</A> "</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp=
;</DIV> <DIV>I have to agree with you there Walter.&nbsp; Roman has some =
of the nicest little labels around.&nbsp; I use them in my collection and=
 in a display I have in a museum downtown (Museum of World Treasures), wh=
ere I have a case of meteorites displayed around a couple large dinosaur =
skeletons.&nbsp; I think it would be fair to say that the average person =
is just as entertained by the labels as the meteorites (as strange as tha=
t may sound).&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV=