[meteorite-list] Oriented Gao's on Ebay

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:44 2004

Not sure I ruin the prices type many other dealers
here.....buy for $0.10/gr. and re-sale for $12/gr. a
CR2 when few months ago you pat this $200/gr. How many
grams biggest is my park forest pieces I have put for
$47/gr.? Max. 2.1 gr. I have see sale similar pieces
for $60/gr.!!! Mr.Farmer with your emails you bushels
giving back ridiculous to a lot - that obviously do
not say it in public - from some members of this list,
above all with the event Park Forest, perhaps be dries
you that now the price is now gone to reasonable
prices almost near those that I had expected - type
$10/gr - and now stop with this repetitious email or
another email go to my spam box... you sale for your
prices I sale for my prices.....

=====