[meteorite-list] Re: weight descrepency - Feedback HELP

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:44 2004

--------------264DCF7102F3FF61C8963796

> Mark M. wrote:Peter,Go to Ebay...Click on your feedback, at the top
> you will see "feedback forum" click on that. Follow that page to a
> page that will allow you to leave a followup comment on the feedback
> you have left for others. You can then add ANOTHER comment on the same
> account for the seller.

Hi Mark and list,

thanks for your info, Mark. As Pekka mentioned, he is mainly selling
minerals and he has quite a good feedback, so
probably there is some reason for that «meteorite problem» - but if he
doesn't give a plausible answer within one week I will follow your
advise.

Peter

--------------264DCF7102F3FF61C8963796

&nbsp;
on your feedback, at the top you will see "feedback forum" click on that.
Follow that page to a page that will allow you to leave a followup comment
on the feedback you have left for others. You can then add ANOTHER comment
on the same account for the seller.</i></blockquote>