[meteorite-list] meteorite weight discrepancy

From: none none <feraltmcloud_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

Back off Boys! I can get shipping boxes free at the USPS, and my protein
fresh out of the ocean so am not worried about paying for steaks encased in
plastic. But thanks for your concern. . .

Can someone direct me to the original description as posted by Carlos when
he was selling meteorites on eBay? It seems to me he wasnt selling them by
the gram but had posted a weight of the stone. And then went on to post a
weight including packing material.

I am not getting into a catfight with you guys, and I wish to thank pekka
for sending me the address to use for posting to the list. But it seems your

Nancy Strand
Petersburg, Alaska