[meteorite-list] Re: pareja minerales

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

--------------080409090901090603000500

Thank you, Carlos,

I´m forwarding your message also to the meteorite-list in hope to make
things
clearer with meteorites.

The way, you explain the weight is ok with me in mineral-specimens, I have
been in mineral-business 20 years, and know, how important the packing is
in crystal-specimens to avoid to break them.

Anyway, in meteorites the usual and correct way to tell the weight of the
specimen is without the packing-material, and I think in these there is not
so big risk, the specimens will be broken in the mail.

So, if possible, could you please, tell the weight of the meteorites you are
selling, without the packing-materials. This is just in meteorites,
think you
have not had any troubles with minerals.

There are also several people, who had bought meteorites from you, and
they have belived, the weight told has been the total weight without the
packing. So it would be nice, if you could send to them the missing parts
of their purache.

I strongly belive, in this case the question is about a missunderrestanding,
in minerals your system in correct, but in meteorites the specimen weight
should be same as told, without the packing-materials.

I know you as a honest dealer and rock-hound, so I really hope, we can
handle this case in the way, we all are satisfied.

There are several people on the list, who have bought from you some
meteorites, and recived only 50% they have expected. This is just because
the difference to tell the weight in meteorites and in minerals.

I think, the easiest way is, the people, who have purached meteorites from
you, contact you straight, and so you can send them the missing part of
their puraches, and weight them without the packing...;- Hope this is ok
with you.

I don´t have personally anything to complain with you, our deals have been
excellent. I´m just trying to get this case solved in a right way. I
know, it´s
not a question about big money, but as I told, I know you as an honest rock-
hound, and I just hope your reputation will stay good also on eBay and in
meteorites.

thank you and best regards,

pekka

--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND
+ 358 400 818 912
Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com
--------------080409090901090603000500
<head>
</head>
Thank you, Carlos,<br>
I&acute;m forwarding your message also to the meteorite-list in hope to make things
clearer with meteorites.<br>
The way, you explain the weight is ok with me in mineral-specimens, I have<br>
been in mineral-business 20 years, and know, how important the packing is<br>
in crystal-specimens to avoid to break them.<br>
Anyway, in meteorites the usual and correct way to tell the weight of the
specimen is without the packing-material, and I think in these there is not<br>
so big risk, the specimens will be broken in the mail.<br>
So, if possible, could you please, tell the weight of the meteorites you
are<br>
selling, without the packing-materials. This is just in meteorites, think
you<br>
have not had any troubles with minerals.<br>
There are also several people, who had bought meteorites from you, and <br>
they have belived, the weight told has been the total weight without the<br>
packing. So it would be nice, if you could send to them the missing parts<br>
of their purache.<br>
I strongly belive, in this case the question is about a missunderrestanding,<br>
in minerals your system in correct, but in meteorites the specimen weight<br>
should be same as told, without the packing-materials.<br>
I know you as a honest dealer and rock-hound, so I really hope, we can<br>
handle this case in the way, we all are satisfied.<br>
There are several people on the list, who have bought from you some <br>
meteorites, and recived only 50% they have expected. This is just because<br>
the difference to tell the weight in meteorites and in minerals.<br>
I think, the easiest way is, the people, who have purached meteorites from<br>
you, contact you straight, and so you can send them the missing part of<br>
their puraches, and weight them without the packing...;-&nbsp; Hope this is ok
with you.<br>
I don&acute;t have personally anything to complain with you, our deals have been<br>
excellent. I&acute;m just trying to get this case solved in a right way. I know,
it&acute;s<br>
not a question about big money, but as I told, I know you as an honest rock-<br>
hound, and I just hope your reputation will stay good also on eBay and in<br>
meteorites.<br>
thank you and best regards,<br>
pekka<br>
carlos wrote:<br>
Hello<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; Pekka</span><o:p></o:p></span></p>
&nbsp; </span><o:p></o:p></span></p>
We are grateful for your interest  and collaboration.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">
&nbsp;  </span><o:p></o:p></span></p>
&nbsp; </span><o:p></o:p></span></p>
In every item we are selling on  Ebay, we explain detailedly how we calculate<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">
As we explain,<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>only added to the
specimen<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>the weight of the packing
that it<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>will take. It is important
that the  specimens arrive under perfect conditions.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
&nbsp; </span><o:p></o:p></span></p>
That's the text that we had wrote  for every item description:<o:p></o:p></span></p>
&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p>
The weight of each item  corresponds with its weight when it is prepared
&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p>
&nbsp; </span><o:p></o:p></span></p>
The weight of the specimens  is its real weight. When making purchases of
several specimens, the weight of  this specimens are increased 50% to calculate
the shipping cost. when the  packages are ready for shipment, we weigh them
again, and if it's difference to  your favor among the shipping cost you
Any doubt you could have to this  respect, please,<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">
&nbsp; </span>contact with us  and we will respond you<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">
&nbsp; </span>as soon as  possible.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
Thank you.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
Best regards.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
Carlos  Pareja.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
  <pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND