[meteorite-list] Plea for info/ Park Forest Stewn Field Data

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

Greetings List,

I'm putting together a "final" strewn field map from the Park Forest
fall. I'm asking for everyone's assistance to get all the data I
need. Would everyone that acquired specimens in PF that have weights
of the stones and (addresses or GPS co-ords) please forward that info
to me off list.

Just so that this doesn't get completely overwhelming, I'm asking for
specimens that each of you actually purchased or found yourself.
Unfortunately I'm also asking those of you that I was with when you
made your purchases/finds etc. as I have tooooooooo many notes to go
through to sort it all out. Your assistance would be most appreciated
and all names etc will be kept in the strictest confidence.

thanx,
Steve

=====
Steve Witt