[meteorite-list] RE: Confessions of a Lunatic

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

Hello Norbert and List,

You are much too modest Norbert about your success in the field. We traded
earlier with Norbert because we wanted a complete uncut lunar meteorite in
our collection. It is a very beautiful example and we are extremely pleased
with the transaction. Not wanting to wait for papers we scanned a small
ground corner in the microprobe and are pleased to report all the ratios are
lunar. We will be happy to endorse that these are definitely lunar, not
that we had any doubt to begin with. All of our transactions with Norbert
have always been handled very professionally.

All the best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
IMCA 2185