[meteorite-list] Ensisheim show

From: Alexander Seidel <ase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

Hello list,

the date of the Ensisheim show is close, and I wonder who of you folks
will make it to this fine place in Alsace/France this year, either as
a dealer or as a visitor, or both. The exchange rate of the Euro vs.
the US Dollar has significantly shifted over the past months, is a
whopping 1 / 1.19 right now, and I am curious whether this will have
any major impact on sales or trades or even influence the decision of
some overseas dealers to attend or not.

Anyway, hope to meet some good old friends there on Sunday, June 22nd,
when I will be there with my girl friend, and put some faces to names
of listees who are well-known contributors to this forum, and who will
make the worthy trip. Remember, Ensisheim is not only famous for itīs
very own historical meteorite, but is surrounded by a beautiful
landscape and has itīs famous alsacian cuisine, with great wines and
fine food...

Alex
Berlin, Germany