[meteorite-list] Contest

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:45 2004

--part1_29.40d91f40.2c0515b5_boundary

Greetings List,
 In my announcement of the winner, and answers to the contes, I neglected to
give special thanks to Mark Bostick. Without his advice, expertise, and plain
generosity this contest may not have gone so smoothly. I really appreciate him
building the pages that contained the images and hosting the event.

Thanks Mark!

I would also encourage everyone to visit his extensive, comprehensive web
site and get on his mailing list as I have. It is full of good stuff!

Thanks Again,
Larry

--part1_29.40d91f40.2c0515b5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Greetings List,<BR>
 In my announcement of the winner, and answers to the contes, I neglected to=
 give special thanks to Mark Bostick. Without his advice, expertise, and pla=
in generosity this contest may not have gone so smoothly. I really appreciat=
e him building the pages that contained the images and hosting the event.<BR=

<BR>
Thanks Mark!<BR>
<BR>
I would also encourage everyone to visit his extensive, comprehensive web si=
te and get on his mailing list as I have. It is full of good stuff!<BR>
<BR>
Thanks Again,<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_29.40d91f40.2c0515b5_boundary--