[meteorite-list] struck by meteorites

From: Norm Jensen <normjensen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:43 2004

Hi,

I'm new to the list and I'm wondering if I could get some help. I'm a 6th
grade science teacher and I'm currently teaching a unit on asteroids,
comets, and meteorites in my classroom. I'm looking for a list of all
man-made objects that have been hit by falling meteorites and also a list of
all living things that have been hit. Is there a site on the internet with
this info? Any help would be greatlly appreciated. Thanks!

Norm