[meteorite-list] struck by meteorites

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:43 2004

Dear Norm;
Good questions. A few cars (mostly all red), buildings, a person, mail
box, and a dead dog (arf, arf) have been rumored to have been struck
Maybe a gentle E-window tapping to our good buddy Bernd might rouse his
interest in your query. He would have it collected if anyone would on a
first guess...if I had one.
Good luck with 6th. grade science, and stay away from red cars! They
attract meteorites it is rumored.
Best,
Dave Freeman
IMCA #3864