[meteorite-list] The Meteorite Poster

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:45 2004

Hello all,

Geoff paid me a big compliment when he equated my writing abilities with
those of the really big talents - O. Richard Norton, Dr. Harry McSween,
and Dr. David Kring. They are a source of inspiration. Of course I feel
privileged to have had a role in the production of this high quality
educational poster. A friend of mine has seen it advertised in Science
News, and I hear that Sarah has great contacts to make it available
through many well-known venues. The poster exceeded my expectations and
Geoff must surely be proud to see how well his idea has turned out. I
was asked to write the descriptions at the level of someone with an
interest and/or a basic knowledge in meteorites, so I hope all you
experts out there will find the information enjoyable.

Regards,
David