[meteorite-list] Korra Korrabes

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:47 2004

Hi,=0D
Last night Mark Ford and I and an enjoyable evening going thru his new
acquisitions - the one that caused the most confusion was the Korra Korra=
bes
specimen - an H3.=0D
Well, we looked at it, compared it to other H3s, also to the Ghubara, and=
 we
found it difficult to see how this is an H3.=0D
We are obviously missing a critical issue here, because the chondrules we=
re
scant, and indistinct, in fact my Ghub, at an L6 had more structure visib=
le.
 It was a very dark matrix too, whereas a lot of H3s have a light matrix =
(ie
Parnallee)=0D
How and why is KK an H3 - the native iron was sparse, and the chondrules
largely invisible.=0D
So, how come it's an H3?=0D
=0D
=0D