[meteorite-list] proud tom meteorites

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:48 2004

There are 3 points to my part of this farce.First my head.If it was that
big,I do not think I could support what hair I have.Second those eyes.If
with my big head, and an extra large head,I would have to slap on some
real coke bottles on so I could see.Thirdly and lastly,those
britches.Obviously I am to BBBIIIIGGGGGGGG for my britches.And the large
zipper.Well for all the women we will let it end there.Some humor brought
to play on a really dumb website.But like everyone else, I was laughing
all the way to more notireity.This will be the last from me on this
HA-HA-HA-HA subject.Have a great day all!!

                               steve arnold, chicago, usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728