[meteorite-list] Re: Failure to communicate...

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:50 2004

To all

I no go away for any reason, this is a free list and
sure not a member ask to me to go away. Moreover,
until that there will be people that will put false
hints on my account, and I do not make names, I will
remain here to defend me inasmuch as these persons do
not have the courage to put in public who have
supplied the false information. At the single moment
threats, from part of one person, but zero tests. I
repeat, like saying days ago, no informations...
better to close the mouth.
And this is my last word for this paranoic question,
who want write in private to me, to many I have put in
spam box the address and I not received emails.
Regards

Matteo

--- Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com wrote:
> Dear Matteo:
> You just love being the center of the storm,
> the eye of the hurricane,
> all the while playing poor, sad Matteo. Rubbish!
> I make the same request that many others have
> made,
> STOP! PLEASE GO AWAY!
> Signed: Fred Hall

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com