[meteorite-list] Re: Back to Earth...&

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:50 2004

--part1_20.1c7c1f34.2ce9c046_boundary

Hello Stu,
     Please let me know where to send a meteorite and a book on meteorites to
the second child.
     For the other rock hounds out there, here is a grand idea that was
passed to me last Spring. On weekends when I go for a walk with my daughter, or
when I walk my dog Holbrook, I carry a bag of mixed, polished rocks and fossils.
These I place around the play ground of the elementary school nearby. The
rocks and fossils are always gone in a day or two. Like magic! No telling how many
kids from this school will become geologists, mineralogists, or just rock
hounds.
     Now, I'd love to have enough meteorites to throw around the school
grounds, wouldn't you? Alas, the kids will have to settle for earth rocks and
fossils.
Regards, Fred Hall

--part1_20.1c7c1f34.2ce9c046_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Georgia" LANG=3D"0">Hello Stu,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Please let me know where to send a meteorite and a=20=
book on meteorites to the second child.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; For the other rock hounds out there, here is a gran=
d idea that was passed to me last Spring. On weekends when I go for a walk w=
ith my daughter, or when I walk my dog Holbrook, I carry a bag of mixed, pol=
ished rocks and fossils. These I place around the play ground of the element=
ary school nearby. The rocks and fossils are always gone in a day or two. Li=
ke magic! No telling how many kids from this school will become geologists,=20=
mineralogists, or just rock hounds.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Now, I'd love to have enough meteorites to throw ar=
ound the school grounds, wouldn't you? Alas, the kids will have to settle fo=
r earth rocks and fossils.<BR>
Regards, Fred Hall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_20.1c7c1f34.2ce9c046_boundary--