[meteorite-list] Chat Room is Back

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:51 2004

------=_NextPart_001_003C_01C3AEA8.E8C5ED10

Hello Everyone,

I seem to get 3-4 e-mails a week as to the status of the meteorite chat r=
oom formally on my website. While I would still like to come up with a d=
ifferent chat room with more user options I have put the old chat room ba=
ck. I will leave the chat room up until I have replaced it with a better=
 one.

It is still at the same address, http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroo=
m.html

In the past I have tried to hang out in the room while I'm listing on eBa=
y which is in the evening and this is when the most people seem to visit =
the room. =20

Many of my fellow meteorite collectors and sellers used the room quite of=
ten and I did not like having to take it down. Lets hope I can leave it=
 up longer this time, at least til I find a better replacement.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_003C_01C3AEA8.E8C5ED10

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everyone=
,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I seem to get 3-4 e-mails a week as to the=
 status of the meteorite chat room formally on my website.&nbsp; While I =
would still like to come up with a different chat room with more user opt=
ions I have put the old chat room back.&nbsp; I will leave the chat room =
up until&nbsp;I have replaced it with a better one.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DI=
V> <DIV>It is still at the same address, <A href=3D"http://www.meteoritea=
rticles.com/chatroom.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroom.html=
</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>In the past I have tried to hang out in=
 the room while I'm listing on eBay which is in the evening and this is w=
hen the most people seem to visit the room.&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp=
;</DIV> <DIV>Many of my fellow meteorite collectors and sellers used the =
room quite often and I did not like having to take it down.&nbsp;&nbsp; L=
ets hope I can leave it up longer this time, at least til I find a better=
 replacement.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>www.me=
teoritearticles.com</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><BR><BR>Please visit, ww=
w.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite a=
rticles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_003C_01C3AEA8.E8C5ED10--