[meteorite-list] Seven New Galaxy Class Meteorites on eBay

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

Dear All;
As soon as MY "galaxie meteorite" arrives, I will leave positive feed
back...."wonderful man made imitation consisting of acrylic art", or
something to that effect.
Should we have a contest to help me craft some positive words to ward
off future uneducated lemmings that do not know wrong from rite?
I have been approached by a couple who want me to cut it up and sell it
by the gram.......mmm.......maybe this would benefit the IMCA web site
 AGAIN! It is a purple thing you know...
Best,
Dave Freeman
IMCA # 3864