[meteorite-list] Garza letter eiplogue

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

Good stuff.

The beer tapper/cooler really drove it home for me. We all have different
wants in our lives, conveniences, perks. I spoke with Noe about this and the
galactic symphony it took to manifest his beer tapper/cooler. A supernova, a
nebula, gravity, time, and chance. That beer tapper/cooler was his long
before he was born.

Another great anecdote a few months ago from Noe that did not make the
letter was the fact that one day a couple months after the fall, Noe awoke
to thunder. He recalled to me his desperate wish, readying himself and
speaking with an inner monolog "Come on, I'm ready, come on!" hoping it was
another space rock headed his way.

Have a good Holiday all,

Rob Wesel