Fw: [meteorite-list] Seven New Galaxy Class Meteorites on eBay

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

Hi Sterling,
I was astounded at the contents of your email and I found them to be a real
"eye-opener"!
Many thanks for sharing your personnal experience. It appears that eBay
should take a more professional approach regarding situations such as the
one you have just described.
If I may, I would like to ask Steve Schoner for his comment?
Regards to you both
José