[meteorite-list] nantan

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:53 2004

Roman and others,

This guy has it backwards. Selling a tektite as a Nantan makes no sense. You
should always sell true tektites with a descriptive type name like
Indochinites, and on occasion sell the Nantans as tektites...not the other
way around.

Selling a Nantan as a Nantan is a real loser these days...at least call it a
meteorwrong like Hematite to get a decent buck or two($). Telling them it's
going to the good of the IMCA also helps I hear. ;)

gobble, gobble

John

John