[meteorite-list] Park Forest and other falls on Sky & Telescope this year?

From: (wrong string) ørn Sørheim <bsoerhei_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:54 2004

Hello List,
I'm not a subscriber to Sky & Telescope currently.
Now I want to buy a few copies from 2003.
Since I'm on this list, one of the prime interests is of course
meteor and meteorites.

So those of you that subscribe to S&T, can you tell me which issues
/month this year covered the Park Forest fall?
Possibly other falls - Thuathe? New Orleans, India - maybe
not in press yet. Did the Wales controversy ever make it to
the magazine?

Regards,
Bjørn Sørheim