Re-2: [meteorite-list] NWA request

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:21 2004

Dave kindly admonished:

> It is not considered proper "list etiquette" to post your
> private responses to your inquiry to the entire list. Dave's
> replies to you were made in private to you ONLY... not to
> the community. In the future, I would suggest to keep such
> things to yourself and the respondee.

I couldn't agree more because we have all known David Freeman
for many years and do know he is not the agressive, offensive type
my (almost) namesake would like to make him. On the contrary ...!

Dave Freeman is not the only one who feels that it is less a problem
of our perception than a problem that someone has who keeps the
word "NWA junk" raining down on the List.

> If you think you can judge my intentions ... by the four or five lines
> I have written, I congratulate you on your self-esteem - and I pity
> you for that at the same time.

These words are both totally unjustifiable and intolerable and do clearly
 testify to a lack of manners. I would suggest that my (almost) namesake
apologize to the List and to Dave Freeman before we can go on "doing
business" as usual. My two (Euro-) cents!

Bernd

To: DNAndrews_at_frontiernet.net
    rendelius_at_rpgdot.com
Cc: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com