Re-2: [meteorite-list] NWA request

From: Bernhard Rems <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:23 2004

Bernd,

let me tell you this: If I politely ask list members if they have to sell
NWAs - and someone responses: Go collect marbles instead, I really cant
see any grain of decency in this reply. I want noi fight, but I WILL
respond to replies like this. And I already aopolgized for my reply to the
list- my mistake.

Oh, and I enjoy a GREAT time here in Gröden/South Tyrol :-)
--
Regards,
Rendelius