[meteorite-list] Meteorite Poster Orders

From: Jensan Scientifics/ Science Mall <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:22 2004

Dear Listees,

Those of you who ordered "Meteorites: A-Z poster" will be receiving them
next week. Sorry for the long delay, but we
wanted it to be perfect, and perfection sometimes takes alittle longer
than just being "good."

I thank you in advance for your kind patience and hope you truly enjoy
this great new product. Those of you who are really devoted to
meteoritics, teach it, and have not ordered your copy yet are missing
out on your contribution in helping to teach the world more about
meteorites. It is a great tool to use in teaching the novice meteorite
enthusiast more about our favorite science and hobby.

You can still order at:

http://www.sciencemall-usa.com

There is alot of new stuff, too. More posters, particularly.

Too bad there aren't any representatives in Europe for us like the
Munich or Ensisheim show. Geoff Notkin and I would appreciate any info
on who might be willing to sell posters on the European side.

Thanks again for your patience and enthusiasms.

Best,

Sarah Kennedy
Jensan Scientifics/ Science Mall