[meteorite-list] MORASKO 5kg end piece now ETCHED !!!!!!!

From: PolandMET.com <PolandMET.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:23 2004

Hello
I have good news. My Morasko IIICD is now perfectly etched by Mr. Andrzej S. Pilski, only
person I know who can make THAT etching. This endpiece have flat surface showing nice
pattern and many Neumann lines. No more words, only photos...

http://www.polandmet.com/_met_polskie.htm
There are around 10 new photos of etched surface.

I hope You will like this one, and I'm sure that You NEVER see similar Morasko specimen
for SALE.
Personally I see that big cut specimen of Morasko first time from around 3 years, and I
not expecting any other in future. Why ? First, becouse there are no new big specimens was
found. Second, in Poland I not see place where will be possible cutting that big iron
meteorites. So this is last and only one chance to buy excelent specimen of Morasko
meteorite (and not for high price !)

I must say that also this specimen is rust free. This meteorite was cut some years ago
from 15kg and polished on cut face. When I receive this 4 months ago, there are still no
rust, and for all time I have
this specimen here, there is also no signs of rusting. This looks like bigger Morasko
specimens is more stable than small.

My price for LIST MEMBERS is 3200$ + Free shipping

-----[ MARCIN CIMAŁA ]-----[ I.M.C.A.#3667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195