[meteorite-list] Matteo's Challenge Answered(was India #2)

From: E.J <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:25 2004

I think I understand the challenge Matteo has put forward. Ok Here is
something I have sat quiet on giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I bought a "speck" of DAG 400 from you perhaps 4-5 years ago when it was
rare. You told me it was about 2mm x 1mm x 1mm. I sent you $100
dollars. The particle I got from you wasn't even 1 mm on any axis. So
by conseravite accounts you short changed me 1/2-2/3s of the size I
agreed to buy. Now I am always forced to wonder if I actually bought
DAG 400 or a piece of beach sand...I only had your reputation to stand
behind it's true idenity.

Sincerely,
Elton Jones