[meteorite-list] Matteo's Challenge Answered(was India #2)

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:25 2004

I can tell by looking.

But professional minerology I leave to professional's

I only send off specimens that are deemed meteorites.

I leave the final classification to them.

However, since the beginning of this year, my aims
have changed. I am tired of simply saying that this is
a meteorite and give a general idea of type, then send
it off for detailed classification. I am on
disability for now; I have plenty of time to recover
and persue, or volunteer time at the local university
to do the classifications with their equipment. And I
will be looking into this in the coming weeks and find
out where my aims will go.

Steve Schoner/ams