[meteorite-list] The Magellon Challenge! Benifits to go to the IMCA

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:25 2004

Dear Listees;
Mr Ken as raised the bar on me!! He is donating his proceeds from his
meteorwrong auction to the IMCA, and so, I better get ponied up too.
Instead of my benefit auction being held this year around Christmas time
for IMCA web site up keep, I will donate the proceeds of my fine
METEORWRONG STUDY KIT now listed at ebay auction to the IMCA annual web
site upkeep fund.
Hope this is all right with Rhett, might's well beat him to the draw!

Last year, Al Mitterling donated $62 to the IMCA web site in exchange
for a glorious fragment of Mr. Nininger's crapper from the former Route
66 Meteorite Museum located at the crater near Winslow, AZ.
Two years ago at the Tucson show, Dean Bessy at auction donated $30 to
the IMCA web site also in exchange for a fine specimen of porcelain
crapper, also from the original meteorite museum. Well, I am almost
done with my crapper, and have moved on to splendid quality
meteorwrongs, see the auction, and support the IMCA.

Please view the benefit auction at ebay and show your support!
use the search word "meteorwrong"

Very sincerely yours,

Dave Freeman
IMCA member #3864 donor