[meteorite-list] Re: Pardon me, dude

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

And you cry about "Corrupt Italina Policemen"?
Matteo, thanks for answering me. all now know how you
are. Oh, only americans get drunk. Try to remember why
there are American bases in Italy, if you do not know
your own history, it is because we had to save your
asses from yourselves two times now.
And you talk about the Italian meteorite hunters like
they are Mafia, OK, so you JUST PROVED what I said,
they are crimanal theives who steal from Libya, and by
saying that I have put myself at risk. ALL this after
you just said that Bob Haag and I are corrupt theives.
Dude, you need to get a clue you are so stupid. So,
it is good that the Italians can go to Libya and an
steal meteorites for you to sell, and it is bad that
Bob Haag and I steal meteorites to sell from different
countries? This is your argument? I am so very
confused right now.
Anyway, I dont want to be thrown off the list for this
useless argument with you, since you are so dense, no
amount of logic can break through that incredible
Italian intellect. I will not try. Let others deal
with you. I will not reply to your idiotic emails
anymore. Your comments speak for your stupidity.

Sorry for the poor typing, it is not the esiest
keboard I have ever used, so many spelling errors in
these emails from India.

Anyone else see the lunacy in Matteo's logic, the
contradictions in his emails, or am I the one who is
an idiot? Please let me know. Matteo need not
respond.

Mike Farmer
--- M come Meteorite Meteorites

=== message truncated ===