[meteorite-list] another note from India

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

Yo! Mike,
            Loose Lips Sink Ships, man. You never know if a cobra is looking
over your shoulder . Be careful, and delete any messages sent, for Christ's
sake. Your stories are truly worthy of being written into a "meteorite
hunter" true adventure book. But you have to come back from the malaria-
bug infested swamps and rice paddies to write the story. I'm reading your
emails here in eastern U.S.A. at 3:00AM - EST ( bet that's starting to
sound real good "bout" now, ey Mike? )- U.S.A. that is. Anyway buddy ,
chew -up this Email and swallow it (delete) and have a safe trip home. God
Bless. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* VIVA ALLENDE . Roman N.
(PS) Any guesses as to the composition of this meteorite, Mike? . I'm sorry
if you already stated what it resembles, I've been away and there's like 350
Emails accumulated from the list and I have'nt read them all. Guess not, ey.
  {:-)>