[meteorite-list] Please help with deciphering....

From: RAYDOBOS_at_aol.com <RAYDOBOS_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

hahahahahahaha...........well well well, now we have
the threats hour. Well, if we''re going down this road I can
report to you that I have a permit to carry, (gun), for the past 10
years, and that I always have with me my beloved gun,
not to mention the rest of the armory that I have in my house.
Therefore, if a person tries to break off my face, it will be my choice
to use my methods as others have made here in Italy
with drunken American military personnel who harass people
in the roads before entering or returning to their bases or their
ships berthed here to Venice. Perhaps I will probably go to Monaco,
with other Italians , and there will also be ...( unable to decipher the
rest of this message ) what it has recovered meteorites in
Dar al Gani, even if you could say these things to it
in Ensisheim, but probably you had fear.
Ah, how many years you have?

 Last thing, I have been collaborating with the Italian Police for more
than 3 years, your threats you can stick up where the sun doesn't shine,
so please stop busting my stones.